Prices and taking the seminar
Once you have taken Home Study Section of the Lightning Process, the next step is the seminar.
Benefits of Training With Us
Training at Head Office London with Phil or his handpicked team provides the important benefits of working with an incredibly experienced team who have direct input from Phil – the world expert on the LP – so your training could not be in better hands.
Booking Your Place
If you are now ready to go ahead and book your training with us in London, complete your application form.
We run small group training with between 3-8 people in each group, however there is also the option to take the training as a 1 to 1 with a member of the team.
Your Training Package
Your Lightning Process training at Head Office includes:
- Your phone assessment and any pre-course coaching
- 3 half day LP training and course materials, including support download and comprehensive course manual
- 3 hours of follow up phone calls (to be used within a year)
Once you have completed your training, there are a number of additional support structures available at Head Office:
- Group follow up sessions
- Free podcasts and newsletter updates
- One to one appointments
- Additional phone coaching appointments
- Group refresher sessions
Training Package Cost
All the above is included in the cost for taking your Lightning Process training at Head Office:
- Helen Harding, Jacqui Aston or Kate Gare in a small group setting – £695
- Phil Parker in a small group setting – £1,997
- Helen Harding, Jacqui Aston or Kate Gare as a one to one – £1,997
The cost of any additional support required with the team:
- One to one LP follow up appointment (team) – £120 per hour
- One to one LP follow up appointment (Phil) – £250 per hour
- Additional phone coaching appointments (team) – £40 per half hour, or £210 for 6 calls (30 min each)
- Group Follow Up (team) – £100 for 2 hours
And of course, if you have any questions about your the seminar, please contact us – we will be happy to talk them through with you. Please use the ‘contact us‘ page or phone the office on +44(0) 20 7374 0233.